How Do I Talk to A Real Person at Verizon Wireless?
In order to talk to a real person at Verizon Wireless, please use only the following Verizon Wireless phone number: 888-294-6804
Once you call the Verizon Wireless phone number above, you’ll hear a message from an automated phone system and then you will be able to talk to a live person at Verizon Wireless.
Verizon Wireless Mail Address
P.O. Box 4846.
If you wish to send an official mail to Verizon Wireless in addition to talk to a real person at Verizon Wireless, use the above Verizon Wireless mail address to contact the company.
How a Sloth’s Great Customer Service Looks Like
As the COVID-19 pandemic going to stay for years to come and people move to using digital, more than ever, most customers still prefer human interaction when it comes to dealing with customer service, including when contacting Verizon Wireless.
According to PWC study, 75% of customers still choose to interact with a real person on customer service even when there is an amazing automated system to help them.
This website is here to provide you with real customer service phone numbers for Verizon Wireless and additional companies. We are spending our resources to make sure you get the best customer service number for Verizon Wireless and if you found a better number or that the information needs to be updated, please let us know using the contact us form or post on the comments below.
Verizon Wireless Phone Number
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, in trying to speak to a real person at Verizon Wireless we can help you.
Please use the contact us form or the form below to outline the details of your problem and how we can help you.
Our team will do its best to help you with your problem and we will get back to you once your issue is solved.
Our free assistance is offered to clients in the USA, Canada and UK at this time.
Common issues that consumer need to talk to a real customer service:
* If you need an upgrade or any service issues
* Open a refund request or inquire on an open one or cancellation
* If you need to update your personal or business information
* Change of service due to CoronaVirus or possible instructions / restrictions
* Charges and transactions questions
* Credit cards, debid cards, payments or any other billing issue
* Inquiries about working hours and special working hours due to the holidays or CoronaVirus
* Getting a new account opened
* Existing account update, changes or cancellation
* Concerns or complaints about a specific credit/debit card charge or a payment
* Service update: start, add, change or cancelation
* Technical support for any technical issue
Popular Talk to Real Customer Service Searches
Talk to A Real Person at NJ Unemployment Ocean County
Talk to A Real Person at NJ Unemployment Hunterdon County
Talk to A Real Person at NJ Unemployment Warren County
Talk to A Real Person at NJ Unemployment Somerset County
Talk to A Real Person at Merck
Talk to A Real Person at Consolidated Edison
Talk to A Real Person at Goldman Sachs
Talk to A Real Person at Guardian Life Insurance
Talk to A Real Person at Assurant
Talk to A Real Person at Verizon