How Do I Talk to A Real Person at Walmart?
In order to talk to a real person at Walmart, please use only the following Walmart phone number: 800-966-6546
At first, you will be answered by an automated phone system of Walmart customer service and then follow it to talk to a live person at Walmart.
Walmart Mail Address
702 S.W. 8th St.
The above Alltel mail address, can be used in addition to talking to talk to a real person at Walmart, to send Walmart mail, registered mail or a package.
Best Practice for Customer Service Real Person
As the COVID-19 pandemic going to stay for years to come and people move to using digital, more than ever, most customers still prefer human interaction when it comes to dealing with customer service, including when contacting Walmart.
According to PWC study, 75% of customers still choose to interact with a real person on customer service even when there is an amazing automated system to help them.
We appreciate you viting our website and happy to provide you with Walmart real customer service phone numbers, address and more leading companies. As we’re improving our site on a daily basis, we’d be happy to hear from you about your experience with the customer service number for Walmart and with the webstie overall information – please share it with us on the comments below.
Walmart Phone Number
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, in trying to speak to a real person at Walmart we can help you.
We have created two simple way for you to communicate with us and explain your issue: using the contact us form page or there is a form below, at the end of this page – please make sure you outline the issue in details.
We will assist you and out resources making sure you get the best possible help and we will get back to you once your issue is solved.
Our free assistance is offered to Walmart clients in the USA, Canada and UK at this time.
Common issues that consumer need to talk to a real customer service:
* If you need an upgrade or any service issues
* Open a refund request or inquire on an open one or cancellation
* If you need to update your personal or business information
* Change of service due to CoronaVirus or possible instructions / restrictions
* Charges and transactions questions
* Credit cards, debid cards, payments or any other billing issue
* Inquiries about working hours and special working hours due to the holidays or CoronaVirus
* Getting a new account opened
* Existing account update, changes or cancellation
* Concerns or complaints about a specific credit/debit card charge or a payment
* Service update: start, add, change or cancelation
* Technical support for any technical issue
Popular Talk to Real Customer Service Searches
Talk to A Real Person at OGE
Talk to A Real Person at Sonic Drive In
Talk to A Real Person at Thrifty Car Rental
Talk to A Real Person at Motel 6
Talk to A Real Person at TGI Friday’s
Talk to A Real Person at Experian
Talk to A Real Person at JC Penney
Talk to A Real Person at QuickBooks
Talk to A Real Person at LQ Management
Talk to A Real Person at Fluor